New Home Buyers Report
The RICS have developed a new format to the original Home Buyers Report. This is designed to give even greater assistance to the property buyer.
The benefits of the new RICS Home Buyer Report 2009 (HBR) are:
- A clear layout which is easy to understand, so your clients will quickly find the details they need
- HBR makes reference to the energy performance of the property, as recorded in the Energy Performance Certificate, bringing the report up to date
- Colour coded condition ratings will help buyers and their advisers interpret the condition of the elements of the property
- The professional, modern design will help you to market your services and attract more business
- A NEW HBR Toolkit will include PDF leaflets and posters for license holders to print to promote their HBR service locally, to clients and professional partners
- HBR is backed up by a clear and concise Practice Note, making it easier for you to adopt best practice advice
- Client satisfaction from knowing their property report will be undertaken by a highly skilled member of the RICS, the leading property organization in the world.